The Power In-lock® Difference:
- Internal Mount Prevents Unauthorized Access
- Flexible Design Accommodates All Door Styles/OEMs
- Send Lock/Unlock Commands via Bluetooth
- Audit Trail of All Door Activity
- Telematics Interface Allows for Remote Access and Electronic Seal Verification
The design of the Power In-Lock® system means your cargo is secure all the way through the supply chain. The system automatically locks when the door is closed and monitors all door openings and closings. Power In-Lock’s software identifies who accesses the cargo and enables you to manage user access permissions remotely, allowing lock/unlock commands to be sent via Bluetooth from any Apple or Android smart device.
Beyond Security: Offering Convenience and Peace of Mind
Maintaining the security of your cargo or payload is just one benefit provided by the Power In-Lock® system. It also:
- Eliminates logistical problems of key management because it operates without keys.
- Lasts longer than conventional storage container locks. Its internal locking system means there’s no dealing with frozen, dirt-filled or corroded exterior locks.
- Greatly reduces the potential for internal theft and eliminates the possibility of thieves using false paperwork to access the cargo.
- Offers proof that your payload was not accessed or tampered with during transit. This saves time and eliminates the need to use disposable, tamper-evidence seals.
Whether you’re looking for trailer door locks, container door locks or cargo trailer door locks, Power In-Lock® is the answer. Manufacturers and distributors of hundreds of commodities need the proven security that the Power In-Lock® system offers. We serve clients in a variety of markets, including but not limited to:
- Pharmaceutical and life sciences
- Chemicals, paints and coatings
- Food and beverage
- Transportation, including carriers and brokers
Contact QProducts & Services to learn more about how Power In-Lock® can make shipping your company’s commodities more secure — and more efficient.