The PalletQuilt® insulated pallet cover is a viable alternative to refrigerated LTL carriers, a flexible solution for combo loading and a way to protect drums, totes and other commodities from damage caused by excessive heat and freezing temperatures. Like our other passive temperature-protection products, PalletQuilt® pallet blankets capture the existing environment of your freight and help maintain a safe temperature range throughout the delivery process.
PalletQuilt® products are insulated pallet wraps that:
- Potect your cargo from extremes of both heat and cold
- Can be used more than once
- Can be applied and removed in minutes
PalletQuilt® Products to Meet Your Shipping Needs
Our line of PalletQuilt® thermal pallet covers meets a variety of shipping needs:
- Standard — Our standard slipcover product is designed to fit snugly at pallet corners. While disposable, it is also durable enough to reuse.
- Cap and Wrap PalletQuilt° (CWPQ) — The CWPQ is designed for combo-loading mixed loads in single temperature or dry trailers. The CWPQ fits various pallet heights.
- Unit Load Device (ULD) Airline Quilt — This product includes six-sided protection and features a reflective exterior to protect against heat absorption from the tarmac and sun. It fits a variety of pallet configurations, including 10-foot, 20-foot and standard sizes.
- PalletQuilt® Kit — The kit offers six-sided protection provided by a bottom pad and wrap that secures with two-sided tape.
- Tote/Drum PalletQuilt — This kit is designed to slip over four drum pallets and tote tanks. It comes with tightening straps and bill of lading (BOL) windows.
PalletQuilt® products meet the needs of manufacturers and distributors in the pharmaceutical and life sciences industries; chemicals, paints and coatings industries; and the food and beverage industries, among others. The PalletQuilt® is a qualified and cost-effective solution to maintain your product’s temperature integrity throughout its shipment.
Why Choose QProducts & Services
QProducts & Services has been providing passive temperature protection products to a number of industries for more than 20 years. Our products, including our PalletQuilt® products, are made with our patented insulating systems and are known for their durability and optimum performance. As passive temperature protection experts, we continue to develop cost-saving solutions for transporting temperature-sensitive commodities.
Contact QProducts & Services to learn more about how our PalletQuilt® products can help your commodities maintain the appropriate temperature during shipping — and save you time, money and worry in the process.