PalletQuilt® Products to Meet Your Shipping Needs
PalletQuilt® products meet the needs of manufacturers and distributors in the pharmaceutical and life sciences industries; chemicals, paints and coatings industries; and the food and beverage industries, among others. The PalletQuilt® is a qualified and cost-effective solution to maintain your product’s temperature integrity throughout its shipment.
- Standard — Our standard slipcover product is designed to fit snugly at pallet corners. While disposable, it is also durable enough to reuse.
- Cap and Wrap PalletQuilt° (CWPQ) — The CWPQ is designed for combo-loading mixed loads in single temperature or dry trailers. The CWPQ fits various pallet heights.
- Unit Load Device (ULD) Airline Quilt — This product includes six-sided protection and features a reflective exterior to protect against heat absorption from the tarmac and sun. It fits a variety of pallet configurations, including 10-foot, 20-foot and standard sizes.
- PalletQuilt® Kit — The kit offers six-sided protection provided by a bottom pad and wrap that secures with two-sided tape.
- Tote/Drum PalletQuilt — This kit is designed to slip over four drum pallets and tote tanks. It comes with tightening straps and bill of lading (BOL) windows.
PalletQuilt® products are insulated pallet covers that:
- Protect your cargo from extremes of both heat and cold
- Can be used more than once
- Can be applied and removed in minutes