Cap & Wrap PalletQuilt® is a specialized passive thermal solution designed for grocery retailers and distributors to protect the temperature integrity of perishable and frozen commodities during store deliveries. QProducts proprietary insulation has a unique ability to protect sensitive items – including ice cream – in a refrigerated trailer set to 34 degrees Fahrenheit. Consider Cap & Wrap PalletQuilt® a viable alternative to dry ice, bunker boxes, freezer blankets, bulkheads, and multi temperature trailers. Like our other passive temperature protection products, Cap & Wrap PalletQuilt® captures the existing environment of your freight and assists in maintaining a safe temperature range throughout the delivery process.
- Improve Picking Process by Combining Ice Cream and Frozen on Same Pallet
- Combine Perishables and Frozen on a Single Temp Trailer.
- Eliminate Costly & Single Use Dry Ice Expense
- Increased Trailer Cube by Eliminating Bunker/Freezer Boxes & Bulkheads
- Reduce Number of Miles Traveled
- Extend Life of Refrigerated Trailers by running at 34F instead of -20F
- Height Adjustability Accommodates Random Order Sizes
- Collapsible Design Supports Back Haul Opportunities
- Horizontal & Vertical Storage Keeps Quilts Off the Floors
- Asset Tracking Solution via QuiltTracer™
- License Plate / Branding Window
- Easy-to-use design allows for efficient application & removal